The phone rings and your life changes again in an instant. We received "the call" today from Abbey, our caseworker: a beautiful itty bitty, adorable 5 week old baby girl.
More details to follow (and yes, there's a story...)
Family Blog
16 years ago
10 comments:
Hooray! What wonderful news! Can't wait to hear more!
What exciting news!! I am sooo praying for you that this goes fast!
congratulations! can't wait to hear the story that will follow!
Fantastic! I have been checking your blog daily! Congratulations! Wonderful news!
yay!!! so exciting! congratulation!!
Congrats!
-beka
Awesome news. 5 weeks, how wonderful!
Congratulations!! Wonderful news! We will add your family to our prayers for July (or early August) court approval!
Lisa
Congratulations! Saw you on the FBI list and wanted to send you well wishes. Five weeks... such a tiny little life! Hoping the rest of the process goes smoothly and she is in your arms soon.
Blessings!
Yay! I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment