I have Kool in the Gang's song on the brain, thanks to Ms. C. See her great news here.
On the home front, I was pleased to receive an email from another local mom, J, who arrived home recently with her sweet little girl. J saw itty bitty Baby M while she was in ET.
This week, after returning home from vacation, I was able to develop Baby M's pictures (as well as some vacation pictures). I've taken opportunities to show Big Brother C her pictues, tell him her name and that she is his baby sister. So now, he sees the pictures and says she's "baby sister." He doesn't remember her name yet (nor do I expect him to make the connection until she is with us permanently). I look forward to the days when he identifies her as easily by name as he does w/ Ba, Mum-mum, or the rest of the clan.
I will say vacations are a great way for time to pass quickly. I can't believe two weeks have passed since we received Abbey's call. We remain hopeful to receive a court date before closure. However, we will be at peace, no matter whether the date is before or afterwards. The most important thing is for Baby M to remain healthy, well-cared for, and loved.
Finally, I am happy to note that there are several families who now have court dates this month. I am so hopeful that each family receives a positive opinion and travels to be united with their little ones before the rainy season starts. You all are in our prayers!
Peace...
Family Blog
16 years ago
1 comment:
Praying for your court date to come! You are so close!
Post a Comment