Today, I (Ba) was feeding M and Bella put her front paws up on the chair and raised her head so that I would pet her. I did, and noticing M's eyes bulging out of her head at having kitty so close, moved M's hand over to pat Bella's head. I expected Bella to leave forthwith, but Bella not only let M stroke her head, but proceeded to lick M's hand several times in return! This is the cat that rarely lets C or even T touch her.
This morning M was playing in her exersaucer and had picked up a pacifer and placed it in her mouth. We only give her a paci when it is naptime (or nighttime). So T asked M if she was going to take a nap. M closed her eyes, laid her head down on the tray of the saucer, and smiled up at T. Wonderful timing!
M had a great trip to PA. She is a remarkably good traveler, like her brother. She slept most of the way going both N and S, and remained contented even when she wasn't sleeping.
M's been making the transition from formula to baby food. She has liked everything she has tried except sweet peas. Her face was priceless when T put the spoon with pureed peas in her mouth; it said, "What the !@#$% are you putting in my mouth! Until now, I thought you were decent people..." She's also starting to skootch backwards (T calls it her "reverse commando crawl").
Some photos of M's first Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment